Wow, time flies!

So hey guys, it's been a while.
I hope you are all well, I'm afraid I have been stuck in my own little A-level world for the past few weeks, getting back into the swing of things now (hopefully) and I'm working out how to balance my time between, school, family/friends and blogging. If you are interested or just a buddy a-level student that wants to know, I'm studying Psychology, Sociology, Biology and Extended Project at AS level. 

Anyway, I thought I would do a quick post today just to let you all know that it is world mental health day. This means that it's time to raise awareness, in order to provoke conversations and therefore understand about mental health problems. I've been open about my depression and anxiety in an attempt for the stigma towards mental illness to diminish and I simply have nothing to be ashamed of, after all 1 in 4 of us will at some point experience a mental health problem; it's a lot more common than we sometimes think.


Image from to time-to-change.org.uk

If you are suffering or someone you know think you may have a mental health problem, please talk to someone. A family member, friend, doctor, there will always be someone there to help you.

Finally, if you want more information on mental health issues then check out these little links:


Thanks for reading guys, see you soon. 

Jen
x

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I love that you are raising awareness of this issue x

    ReplyDelete