Cute Bedroom-y Goodies

Hey guys, hope you're all cooool.

Just a quick post to show you the little collection of cute stuff I bought from good ol' Ikea. Normally I come away with whiteboard pens or something rather nifty but this time I got some cute bedroom-y-ish things that I just think are adorable (they were inexpensive too, yes!)


I adore the little woodland creature cushion, especially the little hedgehog (I've named him Bert Bert). I'm sorry I can't help but name everything haha! The fairy lights are cute little diamondy shaped things and of course there is the lovely little blanket that I got. Now his name is Blankey and, I may seem like a child here, but I feel a lot more comforted when I have 'Blankey' with me. Ah don't judge guys, don't judge. We've all got a teddy or something like that we're attached to haha.

Good luck to peeps getting A-Level results tomorrow!

See you soon,
Jen 
x

6 comments:

  1. Oh that cushion is so cute! I got similar lights from Primark last weekend for my headboard! Lovely post! Anna-Kate Xx

    itstheseason.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw lights look so cute around a headboard :) x

      Delete
  2. So cute, love little decorative things like this

    I’ve given my blog a bit of a redesign, please come and check it out if you have a chance and let me know what you think!.

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I have a few home decor posts too if you'd like to see them :)
    Jenny x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hosting a giveaway of the lipstick you liked!

    http://charlottechristmas.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/little-giveaway.html

    Charlotte xo

    ReplyDelete